EARL ARCHIMBAUD VACHE (hereinafter « Le Clos des Cazaux » ou « we ») is a company located at 317 chemin du Moulin Les Cazaux 84190 Vacqueyras, France.
The processing of personal data is governed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “RGPD”).
1. Scope of this policy
We invite you to read this document carefully to gain a better understanding of our personal data processing practices.
2. Information gathering
We may collect and process the following data:
2.1. The data you send us directly
The information collected includes your last name, first name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, password and the date you created the account.
When you place an order on our store site, we collect details of any financial or accounting transactions carried out. We also keep a copy of all orders placed on our store site.
The data you send us when you report a problem with our store site, an order or our services, such as the subject of your request.
2.2. The data we collect automatically
We remind you that you can prevent cookies from being deposited by configuring your browser. For cookie management, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in your browser’s help menu, which will tell you how to modify your cookie preferences.
2.3. Data concerning the management and payment of orders
The data likely to be processed for the management and follow-up of your orders, deliveries, invoices, as well as for customer follow-up, are the following:
- Data relating to your identity: title, surname, first names, address, telephone number, e-mail addresses, customer code;
- A copy of an identity document may be kept as proof of the exercise of a right of access, rectification or opposition, or to meet a legal obligation;
- Payment information: postal or bank details, cheque number, credit card number, credit card expiry date, visual cryptogram;
- Transaction data such as transaction number, purchase details, etc;
- Invoice payment data: terms of payment, discounts granted, receipts, balances and unpaid invoices;
- Data relating to the follow-up of the commercial relationship: requests for documentation, trials, quantities, amounts, frequency, delivery address, history of orders, purchases and services, product returns, if applicable, origin of the order or sale, correspondence with the customer and after-sales service, exchanges and comments from customers and prospects, person(s) in charge of customer relations.
Concerning the collection and processing of banking data during the payment process.
As part of the payment process, EARL ARCHIMBAUD VACHE is required to collect a certain amount of data (transaction number, data needed to issue invoices, etc.) in order to provide payment services. The term “payment process” refers to :
- Data on payment methods used by data subjects on our store site in order to purchase the wines offered, relevant account and payment details, such as account number, credit card number, expiry date, name of the person holding the account;
- Data concerning the result of the transaction, such as the transaction number and order details;
- Invoice payment data: payment procedures, discounts, receipts, balances due, etc.
These data are collected by Le Clos des Cazaux, through the software solution implemented on our website store, during the ordering process. They are then stored on the secure servers of the payment solution provider.
2.4. How long we keep your data
Your personal data will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary to manage our commercial relationship with you. However, data required to establish proof of a right or contract, or to comply with a legal obligation, will be kept for the period stipulated by the law in force. Personal data relating to non-customer prospects may be kept for a period of three years from the date of collection or last contact with the prospect.
When you send us an e-mail, we use your e-mail address to administer your request and reply to you. We will not publish your e-mail address on our site.
You can ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
3. Use of information
Any information we collect from you may be used for:
- Improve customer service and your care needs;
- The sale and delivery of our wines and related products;
- The payment of orders, as well as the execution of the various payment services associated with our store site;
- To compile statistics on visits to our boutique site;
- To improve and optimize our store site, in particular to ensure that the display of our content is adapted to your device;
- The management of requests for access, rectification, opposition, deletion and portability of your data, as well as the limitation of processing concerning you and the possibility of providing instructions as to the fate of your data.
We will also be entitled to use such data in order to fulfil a legal or regulatory obligation.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given without your consent. This data is only accessible to persons authorized to manage our customers.
5. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Web site or conducting our business, so long as such parties agree to keep such information confidential; as well as payment service providers and delivery logistics providers (including carriers).
6. Data protection
We implement measures to preserve the security of your personal information. Only employees who need to perform a specific job have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
7. What are your rights?
In accordance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed of the purposes of the processing and the identity of the data controller;
- Right of access and verification of data: you may, at any time, access the data that EARL ARCHIMBAUD VACHE holds on you or check whether you are included in the EARL ARCHIMBAUD VACHE database;
- Right to object: you may, at any time, object to the use of your data by EARL ARCHIMBAUD VACHE by sending your request by e-mail or by post;
- Right of cancellation and / or modification: you can, at any time, notify EARL ARCHIMBAUD VACHE of corrections concerning your personal data and, if necessary, request their deletion from the database of EARL ARCHIMBAUD VACHE – except those that EARL ARCHIMBAUD VACHE has a legal obligation to retain;
- Right to restrict processing: you may, in particular, obtain a restriction of processing: when you have objected to the processing, when you dispute the accuracy of the data or when you consider that the processing is unlawful.
To exercise the rights mentioned above, you are invited to send a written request, together with a copy of your identity card or passport, to the data controller :
- By post:
EARL ARCHIMBAUD VACHE
317 chemin du Moulin
84190 Vacqueyras, France.
We will then take the necessary steps to satisfy this request as soon as possible.